VEGAN ZUCCHINI “RICOTTA” ROLL UPS! (Nut free 🙂 by alexafuelednaturally
Observe us veganrecipesvalley for extra vegan recipe 💚🌱
Tag ur individuals & seize recipe beneath!
32 ounces marinara sauce
1 (14 ounces) container agency tofu
Juice of 1 lemon
half tsp salt
Four tbsp dietary yeast
half tsp garlic powder
Contemporary basil to garnish
1. Take away tofu from package deal and wrap tofu block in 2 paper towels. Squeeze for 10 seconds then break aside tofu into your meals processor. To the meals processor add salt, lemon juice, dietary yeast and garlic powder. Pulse 6-10 occasions till you attain the consistency of ricotta cheese. Style and modify salt and seasonings as wanted.
2. Preheat oven to 400°. Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1⁄8” thick strips, I used a vegetable peeler!
3. Unfold marinara sauce sauce onto the underside of a oven-proof skillet; put aside.
4. Unfold 1 tablespoon ricotta combination evenly alongside every zucchini slice. Roll up and place within the ready skillet; repeat with remaining zucchini slices and filling.
5. Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or till lasagna rolls are heated via and the cheese is starting to brown.
6. Serve instantly. Garnish with floor pepper and recent basil.