Vegan Singapore Noodles by run2food 🍜🥢 A simple & tasty recipe on your subsequent meal prep! Test it out under:
➡️VEGAN SINGAPORE NOODLES
✅120g vermicelli noodles
✅Four cups greens, sliced ( I used: onion, zucchini, broccoli, capsicum)
✅100g tofu (I used a pre-marinated satay one)
✅ 1 tablespoon oil
✅1/Four cup soy sauce (or tamari)
✅1 tablespoons brown sugar
✅1 tablespoon curry powder
✅1 teaspoon mushroom inventory powder (can sub for veg inventory) pepper
1. Soak the vermicelli noodles for 10 minutes is water (or as instructed on packet). Then drain the noodles and put aside.
2. Finely slice all of your greens
3. In a wok on excessive warmth, stirfry all of the greens for five minutes till tender.
4. Add within the sliced tofu
5. Combine all of the substances for the sauce and the pour it in right into a sizzling wok. One it sizzles add in your noodles and toss till all of the noodles are coated in sauce and alter to a yellow color.
6. Stir-fry for an extra 5-Eight minutes, including a splash of water if you happen to want.
*Storage ideas: in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as Three days or within the freeze for months