Roasted vegetable pasta by lea.bowls.your.thoughts 🔥 Share this with somebody who loves pasta! 😋
For 500g spaghetti
Oven baked greens
1 small eggplant, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 crimson pepper, diced
2 arms stuffed with vine tomatoes
3-Four tbsp oil
Salt, pepper, paprika candy, dried rosemary, parsley, thyme, oregano and a pinch of cinnamon
For the sauce
1 garlic clove, chopped
400g handed tomatoes
Four tbsp oil
Salt, pepper, chilli, paprika candy, dried basil, rosemary and thyme
1. Preheat oven at 180 levels.
1. Put the diced greens right into a bowl, add Four tbsp of oil, combine after which add the spices and blend properly once more. [You can also put it into zsm, but I like to split it because it distributes it more evenly.]
2. Put the greens into an appropriate form and bake for 35-40 minutes.
3.Barely fry the garlic in a saucepan in somewhat oil, add the tomatoes, add Four tablespoons of oil and season with salt, pepper, chili, paprika, rosemary and thyme.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes at medium warmth.
5. Then cook dinner the spaghetti after which put it underneath the tomato sauce.
6.As soon as the greens are prepared, put the spaghetti in a plate and high with the nonetheless scorching greens from the oven.