Lentil, Potato & Spinach Curry🌿🍃
1 giant potato
1 medium onion
1 cup raw lentils + 2 cups water for cooking lentils
1 tbsp oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp floor coriander
1 tsp chili powder
2.5 tsp cumin
2 tsp curry powder
3/Four cup marinara or tomato sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
1 14 oz. can coconut milk
1 half cups sliced cherry or grape tomatoes
2 cups child spinach
pink chili flakes optionally available
1. Peel and cube the potato (small chunk sized items) and finely chop the onion. In a medium saucepan, add the lentils with 2 cups of water. Cowl, carry to a boil then flip down the warmth to simmer nonetheless coated.
2. Cook dinner the lentils are simply barely al dente and drain away any remaining liquid. Whereas lentils are cooking, add the chopped onion and oil to a big pan. Cook dinner round 5 minutes till translucent, stirring periodically.
3. Add the diced potatoes and prepare dinner one other 5 minutes coated, including a little bit of water if the pan is attending to dry.
4. Add all of the spices to the pan, stir and prepare dinner one other minute. Add the cooked lentils to the pan and the remaining components, besides the newborn spinach. Stir, prepare dinner at a mild simmer for round 10 minutes till the potatoes are fork tender.
5. Add within the spinach and stir for a minute or two till it’s wilted. Serve and high with pink chili flakes if desired.
.🥑🍅 Get Our new 100+ Scrumptious Vegan Recipes For Weight Loss, Clearer/Smoother Pores and skin and A More healthy Way of life. 👉 Hyperlink in BIO vegan_recipes_only