Lemon Pepper Glazed Cauliflower Bites by 📸 thefoodietakesflight
Comply with us veganrecipesvalley for extra vegan recipe concepts 💚🌱
1 medium head of cauliflower (makes 2 cups of florets)
half of cup flour
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3/Four cup water
1 half of cup bread crumbs
half of cup desiccated coconut (or sub extra bread crumbs)
1/Three cup lemon juice (from 1 half of lemon)
1/Four cup maple syrup
2 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tbsp soy sauce
half of tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water —For the glaze, combine every part (besides the diluted cornstarch) right into a sauce pan and cook dinner over low warmth for 3-Four minutes till it begins to boil. Flip off warmth then pour within the cornstarch and blend till it thickens.
Learn how to make:
Cooking the cauliflower
1. In a bowl, combine the components for the batter till it turns right into a clean, thick consistency.
2. Evenly coat the florets within the batter.
3. In one other bowl, add within the bread crumbs and desiccated coconut. Combine.
4. Place every cauliflower into the breadcrumb combination. Coat and press down the bread crumbs on the cauliflower.
5. After coating each within the batter then bread crumbs, repeat this. Every cauliflower will be coated twice. I discover that coating it nicely actually makes the cauliflower crispier!
6. Warmth oil in a pan. As soon as scorching, cook dinner the florets till golden brown, transferring it round on either side.
7. Put aside on a strainer to empty extra oil.
8. Switch to a bowl after which pour within the glaze. Take pleasure in whereas scorching! Take pleasure in!