🥑🍅 Get Our new 100 vegan recipes
veganrecipesvalley 👈Hyperlink in profile
Squash Blossom Vegan Quesadillas! 🌮
Alexa from alexafuelednaturally created this unbelievable dish! Try her recipe under:
10 squash blossoms
Salt & pepper
1 (14 ounces) container medium agency or further agency tofu
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp any plant milk (I used oat milk)
half of tsp salt
Four tbsp dietary yeast (I like Dealer Joe’s model)
half of tsp garlic powder
1. Take away tofu from package deal and wrap tofu block in 2 paper towels. Squeeze for 10 seconds then break aside tofu into your meals processor. To the meals processor add salt, 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, dietary yeast and garlic powder, plant milk. Pulse 6-10 instances till you attain the consistency of ricotta cheese like consistency. Style and modify salt and seasonings as wanted.
2. Clear off every squash blossom with a humid paper towel then trim the stems. In a pan over medium warmth, add a tiny little bit of oil and shortly cook dinner the squash blossoms 10 seconds on either side. Season with a little bit salt and pepper.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet or pan over medium warmth. (Non-compulsory tip my mama taught me… wait until pan is tremendous sizzling then shortly dip tortilla in water and add to sizzling pan. If the pan Would not sizzle then it is not prepared!!!* flip the tortilla 10-15 seconds later…This makes your tortillas SO SOFT and recent tasting giving a dry tortilla the moisture it wants. *** solely do that tip w/ corn tortillas not flour tortilla***
4. Add a beneficiant spoonful of tofu cheese on half the tortilla, then add squash blossom then fold over. Let cook dinner for 1 minute on either side.
5. Add sliced avocados and serve with salsa!